- Mechanisms structuring plant community diversity and composition
- Plant-soil interactions
- Plant competition
- Methods analyzing ecological data
- Ph.D., University of Alberta
- M.Sc., Lakehead University
- B.Sc., University of British Columbia
Mischkolz JM, Schellenberg MP, Lamb EG (2016) Assembling productive communities of native grass and legume species: finding the right mix. Applied Vegetation Science 19: 111-121.
Letts B, Lamb E, Mischkolz J, Romo J (2015) Litter accumulation drives grassland plant community composition and functional diversity via leaf traits. Plant Ecol 216: 357-370.
Piper C, Lamb E, Siciliano S (2015) Smooth brome changes gross soil nitrogen cycling processes during invasion of a rough fescue grassland. Plant Ecol 216: 235-246.
Piper CL, Siciliano SD, Winsley T, Lamb EG (2015) Smooth brome invasion increases rare soil bacterial species prevalence, bacterial species richness and evenness. J Ecol 103: 386-396.
Lamb EG, Mengersen KL, Stewart KJ, Attanayake U, Siciliano SD (2014) Spatially explicit structural equation modeling. Ecology 95: 2434-2442.
- PLSC 213 Plant Ecology
- EVSC 380 Grassland Soils and Vegetation
- PLSC 413 Advanced Plant Ecology
- PLSC 813 Statistical Methods for the Life Sciences
- PLSC 833 Advanced Plant Ecology