- Mechanisms structuring plant community diversity and composition
- Plant-soil interactions
- Plant competition
- Methods analyzing ecological data
- Ph.D., University of Alberta
- M.Sc., Lakehead University
- B.Sc., University of British Columbia
Taye, Z. M., B. L. Helgason, J. K. Bell, C. E. Norris, S. Vail, S. J. Robinson, I. A. P. Parkin, M. Arcand, S. Mamet, M. G. Links, T. Dowhy, S. Siciliano, and E. G. Lamb. 2020. Core and Differentially Abundant Bacterial Taxa in the Rhizosphere of Field Grown Brassica napus Genotypes: Implications for Canola Breeding. Frontiers in Microbiology 10.
Attanayake, A. U., D. Xu, X. Guo, and E. G. Lamb. 2019. Long-term sand dune spatio-temporal dynamics and endemic plant habitat extent in the Athabasca sand dunes of northern Saskatchewan. Remote Sensing in Ecology and Conservation 5:70-86.
McNickle, G. G., E. G. Lamb, M. Lavender, J. F. Cahill Jr, B. S. Schamp, S. D. Siciliano, R. Condit, S. P. Hubbell, and J. L. Baltzer. 2018. Checkerboard score–area relationships reveal spatial scales of plant community structure. Oikos 127:415-426.
Muller, A. L., S. P. Hardy, S. D. Mamet, M. Ota, E. G. Lamb, and S. D. Siciliano. 2017. Salix arctica changes root distribution and nutrient uptake in response to subsurface nutrients in High Arctic deserts. Ecology 98:2158-2169.
Hilger, H., and E. G. Lamb. 2017. Quantifying optimal rates of litter retention to maximize annual net primary productivity on Mixed-Grass prairie. Rangeland Ecology & Management 70:219-224.
- PLSC 213 Plant Ecology
- EVSC 380 Grassland Soils and Vegetation
- PLSC 413 Advanced Plant Ecology
- PLSC 813 Statistical Methods for the Life Sciences
- PLSC 833 Advanced Plant Ecology