- Using synchrotron radiation to perform phosphate speciation in soils
- Oxyanion bonding mechanisms
- Spectroscopy of metal-ligand complexes
- soil chemistry
- synchrotron science
- chemical speciation
- inorganic environmental chemistry
- contaminant fate in soils
- Ph.D. (Environmental Soil Chemistry), University of Delaware, U.S.A.
- B.Sc. (Environmental Management Systems), Louisiana State University, U.S.A.
Hamilton, J.G., Grosskleg, J., Hilger, D., Bradshaw, K., Carlson, T., Siciliano, S.D., and Peak, D. 2018. Chemical speciation and fate of tripolyphosphate after application to a calcareous soil. Geochemical Transactions, 19(1): 1. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12932-017-0046-z
Saibu, Y., Jamwal, A., Feng, R., Peak, D., and Niyogi, S. 2018. Distribution and speciation of zinc in the gills of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) during acute waterborne zinc exposure: Interactions with cadmium or copper. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology, 206-207: 23-31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cbpc.2018.02.004
Ouattara, B., Taonda, S.J.B., Traore, A., Serme, I., Lompo, F., Peak, D., Sedogo, M.P., and Bationo, A. 2018. Use of a warrantage system to face rural poverty and hunger in the semi-arid area of Burkina Faso. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics, 10(2): 55-63. https://doi.org/10.5897/JDAE2017.0841