- Aboriginal land and resource management
- Economic and environmental anthropology
- Arctic and Subarctic North America
Agricultural and Resource Economics; Indigenous Land Management Institute
- Food Security
- Aboriginal Land and Resource Management
- Economic Anthropology
- Political Ecology
- Ph.D., University of Alberta
- M.A., University of Alaska Fairbanks, U.S.A.
- B.A., Mercyhurst College, U.S.A.
Rose Olfert and David C. Natcher, 2016. Adaptation in a Resource-Based Economy in the Northern Great Plains. Great Plains Research 26: 35-49.
Staples, Kiri and David C. Natcher, 2015. Does Critical Mass Matter? The Participation of Women on Resource Co-management Boards in the Yukon. Northern Review 41: 139-155.
Natcher, David C., 2015. Social Capital and the Vulnerability of Aboriginal Food Systems in Canada. Human Organization 74(3): 230-242
Staples, Kiri and David C. Natcher, 2015. Gender, Decision-Making and Natural Resource Co-Management in the Yukon Territory. Arctic Vol. 68(3): 356-366
Maclean, Kirsten, Cathy Robinson and David C. Natcher, 2015. Aboriginal Discursive Strategies for Participation in Natural Resource Management in Australia and Canada. Society and Natural Resources Vol. 28(2): 197-211
Dale, Chelsea and David C. Natcher, 2015. What Is Old is New Again: The Reintroduction of Indigenous Fisheries Technologies. Local Environment: The International Journal of Justice and Sustainability,Vol. 20(11): 1309-1321
- BPBE 398 – Aboriginal Peoples and Natural Resource Management
- IPRMP 210 – Research Capstone Course
- RRM 312 Natural Resource Mgmt and Indigenous People
- BPBE 898 – Special Topics in Agricultural Economics (Collective Action in Natural Resource Management)